North County Christian School is accredited by
Association of Christian Schools International
Accreditation by a well-recognized agency is a seal of quality on an educational organization. The Association of Christian Schools International promotes the value and worthiness of accreditation and encourages each school to continuously pursue excellence. Believing that this pursuit matches the biblical directive of approving "things that are excellent" (Philippians 1:10, KJV). The "accredited" seal denotes a school that has met institutional standards of quality and that verifies a commitment to strategic improvement and ongoing accountability. The process of accreditation involves three significant elements:
1. Intensive, institution-wide self-appraisal, analysis, and improvement planning.
2. External consultation, review, validation, and insights from a visiting peer group.
3. Ongoing accountability for improvement through annual reporting and renewal.
ACSI's internationally recognized accreditation program is designed to assist a school in obtaining widely recognized accredited status. ACSI accredited educational institutions receive the following benefits:
- Accredited membership status in ACSI and a listing as such in the directory.
- Approval by the U.S. Department of Education for the Student Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP), the Student Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS), I-20 and I-17 forms.
- Various U.S. state and national recognitions for credits/athletics.
- Endorsement to administer College Board/ACT exams on the school site.