Connie Doering, Band Director
Has been with North County Christian School for 5 years.
- Beginning Band starts in the 5th grade where students learn the basics of playing a band instrument and how to care for their instrument.
- In 6th grade they continue to develop their skills in reading music and band playing .
- Secondary Band meets after school on Wednesday afternoons from 3:00-4:30pm. This class is designed for students with previous instrument experience.
- There are 2 performances in a school year, Christmas Program and Spring Program.
- Students that do not have their own instruments are able to rent instruments.